Box-shadow in image disappears on the LEFT SIDE

I added a class to the images in the template, which places a box-shadow around the image.

However, when I hover over the image, the box-shadow disappears on the LEFT SIDE. This is not the case with the box-shadows placed on ‘normal images’ (static, not via L&L and Tangible).

How can this be solved?

I remember now that I completely forgot to start my ticket with “Hi” and end with a greeting (Cheers!), sorry!

Hi Ita!

Could it be that you’re experiencing the same issue described in this thread?

If not, we’ll need more info in order to troubleshoot, including your template markup, CSS/SASS, and maybe a link to the page where this issue is happening. You might also want to try creating a really simple template with just an image and a hover state box shadow and nothing else to see if that works for you (it works perfectly on my end). If that works for you, then you’ll probably want to take your problematic template and simplify it until you find what part seems to be causing the issue.

Cheers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Benjamin,

I rebuilt the template step-by-step as you suggested. I don’t know why but the placement of the < a href > turned out to be the culprit. I took the link off the image and placed it on an info-icon.

Have a great day!

1 Like