Check for posts inside a loop and add a link

Definitely!

Nope!

Unfortunately, this is just down to the way WordPress saves its data. Some data is saved directly within a post, such as the post’s title or content. Other data only exists on the post as an ID number so that WordPress knows where to look to grab that data. For example, when you create an image field in ACF and then upload an image to that field on a post, you’re not adding the image directly to the post; the only data saved in the post is the attachment ID of that image, which is why you need to use a loop to display image custom fields. It’s the same idea with taxonomy terms. We often think of terms as just being a single string of text, but taxonomy terms exist in their own location in the WordPress database and can have all sorts of data associated with them (even custom fields). There can also be multiple terms associated with a single post, which is why displaying that information using a single Field tag wouldn’t be possible or even make sense in a lot of cases. Even if you could display it, the only taxonomy term data that WordPress stores on a post is the term IDs so writing something like <Field term /> (if that field existed in L&L) would output a string of associated term IDs, something like 12,56,24,90, which wouldn’t be very useful. I sort of alluded to that in my response in this thread when I said:

All that to say that you’ve always got to use a loop to get information related to a post’s taxonomy terms. Luckily, it’s as simple as:

<Loop taxonomy=category post=current>
  <Field title />
</Loop>