I made a video about Loops & Logic and I think you'll like it! πŸ¦†πŸ“Ή Check it out here πŸ‘ˆ

Hey forum friends! I finally got around to recording my first video about Loops & Logic and I’d love to hear your thoughts :smile: The topic of this one is really just introducing the language, but I’m planning on making some others down the road going into specific tags or techniques. What videos would you like to see?

Feel free to share this with anyone that might be curious about what L&L is and how it works :pray:

6 Likes

Excellent demo of the possibilities and great performance of yours, well done sir! :wink:

1 Like

Great video and a very clear explanation.

For newbies, I think one of the more challenging aspects of L&L is deciding how to use Templates, Styles, Layouts and Scripts effectively, especially in relation to style sheets which are supported in multiple ways.

Another good one for all users would be a DRY coding discussion because this can help cut down work a lot. I have some thoughts on this one I will share at some point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This post and video about L&L just got published yesterday and there’s a pretty thorough overview and explanation of the different template/style/layout/script post types in there

3 Likes