</RowLoop>

<PaginateFields>
  Page <Field current_page /> of <Field total_pages />
</PaginateFields>

<Empty>
    <p>No Supply Points found</p>
  </Empty>

</Table>

I have checked the previous posts and checked their resolutions are covered - but still getting wrong output:

I did also tried it adding the

<PaginateButtons />

but the issue still occurs

It looks like the Table tag (which is pretty poorly documented at the moment) uses a different syntax for its pagination than the regular loop pagination. The table tag uses per_page instead of paged and seems to be paginated using Paginate instead of PaginateFields. The table tag also doesn’t appear to use the PaginateButtons tag for some reason. I’m assuming that was just an oversight so the syntax/tags may be consolidated in the future to match the regular loop pagination. For now though, you’ll want to follow the syntax noted on this page. Let me know if that works for you or if you still run into the issue with your second page not displaying any data.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work - I am going to try it on a clean install and check if I have any conflicts else where

1 Like

Hi All,

I am still having the same issue even on a clean install - any other tips or hints welcome

Thanks

Hey Chris, sorry for leaving you sitting for so long here. I submitted a bug report to the devs but there’s a pretty major restructuring of the plugins (both Loops & Logic and Tangible Blocks) that’s been going on for the past two months or so and it was just completed last week. So the devs are now at a point where they can start addressing reported bugs like this. Hopefully you can get some resolution on this soon! Someone on the team will follow up once the issue has been investigated.

1 Like