Tangible inside bb post module is excluding wrong post on themer layout

I was trying to run this inside of a bb post module to exclude the current post it was on and return 3 posts from the same post author as the page it is on. The tangible block was only showing the current post, and when inputted into a bb post module it shows three posts but two of them are the post it is currently on instead of excluding it.

<div class="pp-content-grid-post-text">
    <h3 class="pp-content-grid-post-title"> <Field title /> </h3>
</div>

<a href="{post:url}"> <button class="orange-button">Explore Roast</button></a>

Hi @CrazyCon, welcome to the forum! It might be easier to troubleshoot if you can provide some more info about what tools and templates you’re using to display the data. You mention that you’re running that bit of markup in your post “inside of a bb post module to exclude the current post it was on and return 3 posts from the same post author.” Maybe I’m just not understanding you correctly, but two things that don’t make sense here are:

• You say you’re running some code inside a Beaver Builder post module, but BB can’t process L&L markup. I’m assuming you mean that you’re rendering your L&L template inside the custom layout of the BB post module using a shortcode?
  • You mention something about querying three posts from the same author as the current post while ignoring the current post, but the template you shared here doesn’t include any kind of loop or conditional logic. How are you achieving this? Is there some setting in BB that you’re using or did you just not share your full template in your post?