Error uploading the demo scripts from Tangible

Hi to all!

I’m trying to learn L&L and I’ve found this great bundle of demo scripts Two-minute quick-start guide to Loops & Logic | Loops & Logic - but when i try to import them, i get “Error: Forbidden” and the process stops.

Any idea what i’m doing wrong?

I’m using WordPress Version 6.1.3

Hi there! Could you please tell me which version of L&L you’re using? Any other information about your setup would also be helpful. Thank you!

You are absolutely right, i should have post this info:

i have a Wordpress version 6.3.1 and the L&L version is 3.2.9

The JSON that i’ve downloaded is from yesterday’s version.

I’ve just tried again, and i get the same “Error: Forbidden”.

Thank you!

Hey,

I’ve tried testing this on my end and everything seems to be working fine. However, I might need more information about your setup. Are you using a local setup, staging environment, or live site?

In the meantime, I’ve passed this on to our developer to take a look. I’ll update you as soon as I have more information.

thank you

Hi @ghen

It’s on a staging environment. And i’ve tried to do the same to another staging environment too, on a different site that i’m working on, (on the same server) and i had the same error :confused:

@giannis hmm, that is really strange, I also tried it in a staging site but I got no issues, can you tell me where you are hosting this staging environment? maybe I can try and replicate it?

can you also walk me through the steps you took to upload the demo scripts?

If you can, you can also dm me access so I can try to check it out.

Hi @giannis,

Our developer believes that the issue might be related to the permission settings on your server.

Can you check and let us know if its not the case. Thank you

1 Like