Problem with Taxonomy tag after 4.1.0 update

Hello there. I have been using following template for displaying my posts as multiple choice questions since beginning and after many updates to L&L many things may have changed. Until update to 4.0.0 luckily my template worked as it was supposed to be but after update to 4.1.0, I am having problem with taxanomy tag. I am using following template inside each post item on archive/blog page using kadence theme:

<Taxonomy category>
  <a href="{Term url}"><Term title /><If not last>, </If></a>
</Taxonomy>

<a class="questiontxt" href="{Field url}"><Field title /></a>

<If field="op_a" exists>
    <input type="radio" class="option a{Field opok}" name="option{Field id}" id="option{Field id}-1" value="1" required="">
    <label for="option{Field id}-1"><div class="ans_text"><Field op_a /></div></label>
 </If>

<If field="exp" exists><div class="mcq-exp"><Field exp /></div></If>

<div class="entry-meta entry-meta-divider-dot">
Author:&#160;<strong><Field author_full_name /> </strong>
    <a href="{Field url}/#comments">Comment</a>
<If user_field="name" is value="{Field author_name}"><a href="{Field edit_url}">Edit post</a>
  </If>
</div>

After updating to 4.1.0 I am having problem with this part of template as it is not being output:

<Taxonomy category>
  <a href="{Term url}"><Term title /><If not last>, </If></a>
</Taxonomy>

This part of template showed name of category/categories of each post in the loop on archive/blog page but after update it does not output anything.

Besides this I also want to check my template at top and suggest any better practice because I am using this template for so long and many updates have come to L&L which may make my template better. Thank you

Regarding your issue I was able to replicate it, so I reported it here. Fixing this will be a priority.

Regarding the rest of your template, it looks great to me! Each part seems to be doing its own thing and I don’t see any redundancy or room for optimization.

Edit: it’s fixed now!